Lost Tribe changes the game on how Jewish teens and young adults connect with their peers and Jewish life, leveraging new media to build Jewish community and identity in unprecedented ways. Today, Lost Tribe is expanding its capacity, with the goal of creating one million new Jewish friendships by 2026. Your gift opens doors to a new generation, bringing them a lifetime of belonging, and engagement with Jewish life through a whole new lens. Help the next generation find their tribe. Donate to Lost Tribe today.

All donations:

  • Are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
  • Will be securely processed by UpStart, our fiscal sponsor.
  • Can be made anonymously or in dedication to others during the donation process

If you have any questions please email Lenny Silberman.

Donate by Credit Card or Paypal

Thank you for making a donation to Lost Tribe Esports. Your gift helps connect the next generation to Jewish life and to each other.


Mailing Address

Personal Info

Donation Total: $180

Donate by Check

Checks should be made payable to “Upstart Bay Area” in the payee line, or they may be returned.

Lost Tribe Esports must be referenced in either the memo line of the check or the document accompanying the contribution.

Lost Tribe Esports accepts donations by check through our fiscal sponsor, UpStart.
UpStart partners with the Jewish community’s boldest leaders to expand the picture of how Jews find meaning and how we come together. Your tax-deductible donation is processed by UpStart but supports Lost Tribe Esports. 

Mail your check to:
Jed Snerson/UpStart
Attn. Lost Tribe Esports
330 Prospect Ave, 1A
Brooklyn, NY 11215

Additional Giving Options

Appreciated Stock

You may enjoy two tax benefits with a gift of appreciated stock. Avoid paying taxes on the appreciated value and qualify for an income tax charitable deduction based on today’s market value, when you itemize.

IRA Distribution

If you are 59½ or older, you can take a distribution from your IRA, then make a gift to the J without penalty. Although you will pay income tax on the withdrawal, you can take a charitable deduction for the amount if you itemize your tax return.

If you are 70½ or older, you can give any amount up to $100,000 per year from your IRA directly to the J. You will not pay income taxes on the transfer. If you are 72 or older, you can use this transfer to satisfy your required minimum distribution.