- This event has passed.
Jul. 5 | 12:00 pm – Aug. 15 | 7:00 pm EDT
Lost Tribe Esports is excited to announce the first season of the Lost Tribe Esports League this summer!
Play 2v2 Rocket League over a 5 week season (July 5-Aug 8) with a flexible schedule that lets you play on your own time. Playoffs will take place the 2nd week of August.
SEASON START & END DATES
- Registration: Monday, June 7th – Sunday, July 4th
- Regular Season Starts: Monday, July 5th
- Regular Season Ends: Sunday, August 8th
- Make-Up Period: Monday, August 9th – Friday, August 13th
- Playoff Games: Sunday, August 15th
WHO CAN PLAY?
- The Lost Tribe Esports League is FREE for all Lost Tribe members and is open to players of all Rocket League ranks.
- Players must be in the Lost Tribe Discord Server. JOIN HERE
- Teams that play ALL regular season games + playoff matches will receive a limited edition Lost Tribe League shirt, or any piece of Lost Tribe Merchandise for their commitment to the league. Playoff prizing):
- 1st – $400 ($200 each)
- 2nd – $200 ($100 each)
- 3rd – $100 ($50 each)
WHEN DO WE PLAY?
- Weekly Regular Season schedules are released on Monday at 12:00pm ET.
- Players have until the following Sunday at 9pm ET to play their match and report the results to league officials using the #league-scoring channel.
- If matches are not played and reported by Sunday at 9pm ET, teams will forfeit their game and receive a loss. Teams that reach out and attempt to play their games will receive a win.